The ESS Tower Division climbs to new heights.
ESS provides turn-key wireless solutions to our customers without the need for sub-contractors. Current satisfied customers include two-way radio, cellular, broadcast, AM and FM radio, paging, and Wireless Providers.
• Tower construction, modification, repair, and removal for self-support
lattice towers, guyed towers, and monopoles.
• Antenna and Line installation, upgrade, repair, testing, and removal.
• Microwave installation, service, upgrade, alignment, and removal.
• System Decommissioning.
• Communication shelter installation and removal.
• Motorola R56 Grounding.
• Tower and Site Survey and Inspection.
• Tower Lighting installation, service, and bulb replacement.
• In-Building and DAS system installation, service, and removal.
• Project and Construction Management
• Site Maintenance.
• SBA, Crown Castle, and American Tower approved.
• All crews are safety certified including Comtrain certified, OSHA 10 Construction, RF Safety, First Aid and CPR trained.
• Technical Certifications include Anritsu Sweep Test, Fiber Test, GPS Antenna Alignment, and PIM Test training and certifications.
• Motorola PICS and R56 certified